A smart alternative to hand mixing
Graco XP50 Plural-Component Sprayers are designed to pump, mix and atomize medium to high solid coatings with superior results. When you upgrade from hand mixing, you'll find that the XP provides excellent return on investment, by reducing material waste and by using less clean-up solvent.
The XP-hf system combines the XP50 Sprayers with the powerful XL 10000 air motor. Combining these two technologies, you get more flow - getting jobs done faster and with less wear and tear.
Flexible options for mix ratio, pressure and flow rate – choose the right system for the application. If you occasionally change materials, the Graco XP Sprayers are the right choice. That’s because you can change the ratio by simply changing out one or two pump lowers. Available in 1:1, 1.5:1, 2:1, 2.5:1, 3:1 and 4:1 mix ratios.
- Reduced material waste
- No more throwing away unused mixed material at the end of the day
- Save money by using less clean-up solvent
- Consistent material quality - no more guesswork or human error in measuring materials
- Easy to operate - minimal training required
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Rated for 7250 psi (500 bar, 50 MPa) to handle viscous materials and long hose lengths