Comfort is crutial to obtaining maximum productivity, so increase your productivity levels today with the RPB® Nova 1™.
The mandatory high standards of a modern workplace make health and safety a top priority. Aside from risk to valued employees, there are potential costs of business disruption, non-compliance and the knock-on effect of your company's reputation that all need to be considered.
Meeting worldwide respiratory protection stadards including CE and AS/NZS, the Nova 1 minimises the risk to your employees and your business.
Designed with the same features of the Nova 2000™ that improve operator comfort and boost employees' performance, the only difference of the Nova 1™ is that it has a large flat rectangular visor which can incorporate both glass and tear-off lenses. Consisting of three main components, the helmet assembly, breathing tube and air supply. All three components must be present and properly assembled to constitute a complete EN14594 and AS/NZS 1716 approved Compressed Airline Breathing Apparatus.
- Air duct distribution system - directs airflow into the breathing zone, preventing fogging and keeps workers cool
- Multi layered sound deadening foam - for hearing protection
- Super tough hemet shell - UV stabalised and abrasion resistant
- Hand strap - for easy transportation and storage
- Adjustable sturdy visor frame with molded hinge - designed to take different lens thicknesses
- Unique high-strength visor strap
- Large flat rectangular visor - incorporates both glass and tear-off lenses
- Abrasion resistant cape cover band
- Durable nylon cape with comfortable seal around the neck
- Flexible breathing tube